These Terms and Conditions apply to the ordering, purchase and delivery of goods from our Website (YummyDurian.com). If you make a purchase via our Website, you agree that these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) will apply to all of your orders.
These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing and delivery of goods, including limitation of liability.
1) You will be bound by these Terms and Conditions each time you submit an Order. Each Order you place will be a separate contract between you and YummyDurian™ for the purchase of fruits.
1) You acknowledge that all Goods purchased under these Terms and Conditions are intended for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold.
2) From time to time, YummyDurian™ restricts the quantity of Goods which can be purchased in one Order or during a particular period of time or per person or per address. Any quantity restrictions will be stated on the product page, or in materials about the relevant promotion, or otherwise advised to you.
3) YummyDurian™ will not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffers for a delay or failure to process your Order or deliver Goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in an Order.
4) You agree to obtain consent to provide YummyDurian™ with Personal Information of recipients of discounts or Goods Ordered by you.
5) You may Order from YummyDurian.com if you are aged 16 years or over, and have an active email account or a telephone number at which you can be contacted.
6) If you place and confirm Orders (whether separate or consecutive), we will be unable to consolidate your Orders. A separate Delivery Fee, if applicable, will apply to each and every Order. Subject to any applicable quantity restrictions, you can order as many Goods as you wish in one Order.
7) YummyDurian™ reserves the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time. If YummyDurian™ rejects your Order, you will receive a refund of any money paid for that specified order
8) It is recommended to consume the Durian(s) within the same day upon receiving the delivery of your order. Any partially consumed durians will not be liable for the refund policy.
1) If stocks are unavailable, an email will be sent to you within 2 hours and full payment will be refunded.
2) We may withdraw or suspend from sale any Good displayed on the Website, either temporarily or permanently, at any time. YummyDurian™ will not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffers as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of sale of a particular Good.
3) Where a Good which is the subject of an Order has been withdrawn or suspended from sale and your payment for the Good has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us under clause (7) for section (B).
4) YummyDurian™ reserves the right not to honour any incorrect offers represented on the Website made by genuine human or system error. Where your Order is affected by an error on the Website (for example, in a description, an image, price or otherwise), we will reject that part of the Order affected by the error. You will be refunded the value of that part of your Order affected by the error, under Clause (7) for Section B), and YummyDurian™ will contact you in regards to whether we should proceed to fulfil the remainder of your Order. If you are not satisfied with the partial fulfilment of your Order, you can request to wait for stock availability or request for a refund under the Standard Refund Policy.
5) If your Order is affected by a genuine error (including in a description, an image or a Price), we reserve the right to cancel your Order and refund any money paid to us under Clause 7) for Section B).
6) You acknowledge and agree that:
a) All pictures and images of Goods displayed are for illustrative purposes only;
b) Any accessory featured with the Goods is for illustrative purposes only, and may be sold separately; and
c) Where we provide dimensions and measurements in the description of a Good, the dimensions may vary slightly in real life, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each Good is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order (including whether there is appropriate and safe access to your Delivery Address for delivery of the Good).
1) When you place an Order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the Price and any applicable Delivery Fee and Taxes.
2) All Prices are in Sing Dollars (SGD) and, if GST applies, inclusive of GST. Any fees and charges (including Delivery Fees) imposed by these Terms and Conditions also include GST where applicable.
3) YummyDurian™ reserves the right to change or alter Prices without notice to you. If you have already submitted an Order at a particular Price, we will supply your Goods at that Price (unless your Order is affected by a pricing error, in which case Clause (4) of Section C) will apply).
4) Payment methods are specified on the Website or told to you at the time you place your Order. They include credit card, PayPal or NETS. The name on any credit card used for payment must match the name on the Order. Cash and Cheques cannot be used as a payment method for any purchased orders on YummyDurian™.
5) Any payment for an Order must be cleared by YummyDurian™ before Goods are dispatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your Order will be rejected and you will be notified of this on the Website. If a credit card payment cannot be processed, you should contact your card issuer to try to resolve the problem, or use an alternative payment method in order to continue with your Order.
6) In paying or attempting to pay for Goods, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any Law.
7) Lay-by or deposit is not available for Orders.
1) Click here to read on delivery conditions
1) Unless provided for under these Terms or as otherwise agreed by YummyDurian™, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the Delivery Address as listed in your Order. You should carefully check that your Order is accurate before you submit it. You will, however, be able to request for a refund in the event you receive the incorrect or defective delivery order (under the Standard Refund policy).
2) The Payment and Delivery Fees will not be refunded if you change your mind or you made an incorrect selection, including if you ordered the incorrect quantity, product, etc.
3) Defective/Missing Goods can only be filed in accordance with these Terms and the Standard Refund Policy. The Standard Refund Policy forms a part of these Terms and Conditions.
4) YummyDurian™ will process any refunds within a reasonable time of agreeing to do so.
5) If the original payment was made on a credit card, refunds will be processed on the same card as the original payment was made.
1) If a Good is subject to a product recall, a notice will be posted in the homepage section of the YummyDurian Website. You can return recalled Goods as instructed in the Product Recall notice.
2) You consent to us contacting you, using the personal information provided on your Order, to notify you of a product recall by telephone, email or SMS.
2) We may also collect (even if you do not register to the Website), and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, location and other information such as the URL or advertisement you came from or linked to, IP address, browser type, pages you visited from the Website etc.
3) Unless otherwise indicated in your account settings or at the time you place your Order, YummyDurian™ may send you marketing/newsletter information.
4) If you wish to change or update your online account information (including your email address, password or communication preferences), simply login to your YummyDurian™ account.
5) YummyDurian™ reserves the right to conduct and implement fraud detection processes, including without limitation to validating your credit card details.
1) We may, at our discretion, terminate the agreement for the supply of Goods to you:
1) YummyDurian™ may give notice to you by electronic mail or call. You may give notice to our YummyDurian™ Customer Care Agent by electronic mail or call at 6922-0415.
2) Any provision of these Terms and Conditions that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
3) A failure or delay by YummyDurian™ to exercise a power or right under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by YummyDurian™ does not preclude its future exercise or the exercise of any power or right.
1) All YummyDurian™ customers are eligible for the standard refund policy, only in the event you either receive the incorrect delivered Order, there are missing items within the Order or any defects (not caused by natural aging process of the Goods, especially due to weather or environmental factors) are found within the final delivered Order.
2) In case of any faults, defects or damages, you may contact YummyDurian™ Customer Care team at +65 6922 0415 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Only items that have been purchased directly from YummyDurian™ (our e-commerce platform) can fall under our Standard Refund Policy. Customers who purchased goods from other fruit selling parties will not eligible for the Standard Refund Policy.
4) We require all customers who exercise the Standard Refund Policy, to email a picture of their incorrect or unsatisfactory delivered Order, as well as, the Order receipt to our respective Customer Care Agents.
5) YummyDurian™ reserves the final say and approval in whether to grant you (the customer) re-delivery or full refund of the specified Order.